martes, 17 de mayo de 2011

Hi everyone My name is Efigenia Perez I'm nineteen years old I'm from Caracas Venezuela But now I'm living in Cabimas a little city in venezuela specifically in the state Zulia I'm going to law school to become a lawyer in the URBE university I'm in my 4th trimester almost in the middle of my career

What can I say about me?
Well I love book's and music I spend a big part of my day listening music I love every generes of music but the most that I like is Rock not heavy just rock or funk I also enjoy the movies my favorite genre films are romantic comedies and movies in black and white horror and suspense despite the fact that I am a fearful person
 my favorite musician is Alejandro Sanz 
My favorite author's  are Isabel Allende  Paulo Coelho Pablo Neruda stefany Meyers Stephen King y Shakespere etc

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario